Admission to all Bachelor degree programs is based primarily on the applicant’s school performance record together with a 150-word application essay in English. Factors such as character and leadership will be considered in the admission process.
All applications will be evaluated by the SABIS® University Admissions Committee.
A complete undergraduate admissions file consists of:
- A completed SABIS® University Application for Admission form, (available from the Registrar or on the web at (http://www.sabisuniversity.net/admission/apply-online.aspx)
- A certified copy of the Centralized High School Government Diploma or its equivalent
- Certified/official results/documents of exams such as the TOEFL, SAT I, or others if available
- A 150-word essay in English explaining why the applicant wishes to apply to SABIS® University and why they think they have the potential to succeed in their chosen field.
- A certified copy of the candidate’s identity document or passport together with two recent passport-sized color photographs.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50