Student Course Load
Students at SABIS® University may register in any number of credits per regular semester based on the following criteria:
- New students are not allowed to register in more than 15 credits in their first semester of enrollment.
- To earn full-time status, students must register for a minimum of 12 credits per regular semester.
- Students with less than 12 credits per regular semester have part-time status.
- Students with a cumulative GPA of 2.50 and above may carry up to 18 credits per regular semester.
- Students with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 and above may carry up to 21 credits per regular semester upon the approval of their advisor and consent of the department.
- Students who have two or more incomplete grades from a previous semester are not recommended to carry more than 12 new credits.
- Students within one semester of graduation may register for a maximum of 21 credits.
- The maximum credit load per summer module is 7 credits.
- Students with special cases may petition the Academic Council for additional credits. Approval or rejection is decided on a case-by-case basis.